Be a Member!
This has been a remarkable year in the Arroyo Seco with some big challenges and achievements. Though it all the Arroyo Seco Foundation has been there in the lead, finding a new home for athletic fields outside of the precious habitat of Hahamongna, focusing attention on Arroyo Seco planning at the Confluence and throughout the watershed, and championing the most expansive plan for LA River restoration.
We can only do it because of your help and support. This holiday season please consider becoming a member, renewing your membership, or giving the gift of membership!
Supporters * Contributors * Volunteers * Stream Team Members * Advocates * Activists
The Arroyo Seco is the most celebrated canyon in Southern California. We need your help and support as a member to preserve and enhance it for future generations.
Don't Delay. Join or Renew Today!
Or Join with a Sustaining Contribution of:
Or Make a One-time Contribution:
President and Founder, Friends of the Los Angeles River
"The Arroyo Seco Foundation is one of the noblest projects in the Southwest, creating one of the most beautiful park spaces in Los Angeles, a pleasure to walk, run and ride."
Student/Limited Income Membership: $15/annual
- same benefits as Individual
Individual Membership: $35/annual
- email editions of ASF newsletter
- copy of the Annual Report
- admission to Annual Member Celebration
- invitation to member events
- window decal
- 10% discount at Hahamongna Nursery
Family Membership: $75/annual
- all of the above with Member Celebration admission for 4
Friend Membership: $100/annual
- all of the individual member benefits
- ASF tote bag
Supporter Membership: $250/annual
- all of the friend member benefits
- ASF travel mug
Protector Membership: $500/annual
- all of the supporter member benefits
- two Arroyo tour tickets
Benefactor Membership: $1,000/annual
- all of the sustaining member benefits
- four Arroyo tour tickets
- optional special recognition
Patron Membership: $5,000/annual
- all of the above
- free admission to any invitation-only events
- annual dinner with Managing Director Tim Brick